Pages

Let's Connect

Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Pinterest Follow on Goodreads

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Countdown to YALLWEST: Book Haul #3

One day and one book shipment closer to YALLWEST! With every book delivery I get more and more excited!!!! I hope that some of you decide to come out and check out this awesome book festival and if you can't hopefully you check out some of the books from these AMAZING authors!

So lets see what I got today.


Today I only recived one book, though Amazon says I recieved 3! I had to contact them to straighten that out. Hopefully the other books arrive soon. I was told by Monday. But the book I did get looks interesting!


Popular: A Memoir
Vintage Wisdom for the Modern Geek 

18667753 A touchingly honest, candidly hysterical memoir from breakout teen author Maya Van Wagenen

Stuck at the bottom of the social ladder at pretty much the lowest level of people at school who aren’t paid to be here,” Maya Van Wagenen decided to begin a unique social experiment: spend the school year following a 1950s popularity guide, written by former teen model Betty Cornell. Can curlers, girdles, Vaseline, and a strand of pearls help Maya on her quest to be popular?

The real-life results are painful, funny, and include a wonderful and unexpected surprise—meeting and befriending Betty Cornell herself. Told with humor and grace, Maya’s journey offers readers of all ages a thoroughly contemporary example of kindness and self-confidence.





1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete