Pages

Let's Connect

Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Pinterest Follow on Goodreads

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID! 

 

Today I am wishing my husband a very very happy 27th birthday! I am so blessed to have this man in my life and I am so happy to have been able to spend another birthday with him.

I met this goofball when we were only 13 years old at summer camp. He finally came to his senses and asked me to be his wife when we were 23. 

I can't wait to spend many many more birthdays celebrating with him. He is the one who got me to start writing my own book, to do something with all the books I read (which led me to start this blog) and to contact the writers I found to be so amazing!

So here's to David and his 27 years. Let's hope the next 27 are even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment